Tuesday 19 July 2011

City Chic through the sizes


                                                      I am needing more volunteers in sizes large
                                                                   and extra-large please
                               
                                                        Thank you to my beautiful friend Cindy
                                                                   for showcasing sizes xs
                                             
                                                    Thank you to my new gorgeous friend Bernadette
                                                               for showcasing size medium
                                         
                                                         Thank you to the gorgeous Kate
                                                                for showcasing size large

                                                             
                                                               And im wearing size small

Military Shirt Dress $119.95
Cindy said- is a bit small across the boobs on me, but it is a gorgeous dress, I did try the S and to be honest, not alot of change in the top, it was still snug, but the skirt part was way too big.
Bernadette said- the shirt dress i love!!! its HOT! its great for gigs or work! it fits nice all over it does pucker a little around the hips, but i do love this dress


I said -This was nice, the belt was really nice with it
Zip me up sexy dress $99.95
Cindy said- again snug across the boobs ( have this in the original zip me baby dress, in an XS and it is better fitting than this one ) but it is gorgeous on.. 
Frill Pleat Dress $179.95
Cindy said- snug but fits well..
I said- this was nice, very supportive
Bead Neck Waterfall Dress $79.95
Cindy said- fits well again,  very cute.
I said- i didnt really like it but it was really nice, very flattering, im actually wearing a medium in this they didnt have the small
Kate saidreally like this, just would never wear it and it would be better if the sleeves were shorter

Jungle Queen Maxi $119.95
                                                                       im wearing the small
Cindy's wearing the xs and looks stunning in it
Spliced Vinyl Cropped Jacket $139.95
im wearing the medium in this picture, its nice but not me


Cindy is wearing the small in this pic but she says she couldve fit in the xs but they didnt have one in stock
I said- this dress was gorgeous, its the perfect little black dress

Bernadette said- love the bling dress, its sexy ! nice material as its a little giving and the mesh just shows enough skin its a nice feature, as is the bling :) and it doesnt look tacky
Kate said- Loooooooove this dress......really flattering on but not in the picture!
Cowl Neck Ponte Dress $99.95
I said- i didn't like this dress on me, it just didn't sit right
Kate said- It wasn't my style. The bottom part was great but I think the top made my top half look bigger. 
Miss Burlesque Jacket $139.95 Miss Burlesque Skirt $79.95

I said- the jacket was really nice, it fitted well and was very comfy, The skirt was nice but it showed alot of my belly, it would be nicer with a longer jacket i think. Im actually wearing the medium jacket and size 16 skirt. 









                                                         

2 comments:

  1. If the cowl neck ponte wasn't cowl neck it would b such a nice dress, I think it needs to be a lower round cut or a v neck, much more flattering, agree the skirt looks fab but can't stand the top half

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog stacey!!!! keep up the fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete